Agile Pharmaceuticals Solutions experienced professionals provide variety of solution for product development and licensing. Our experts have experience in providing solution for worldwide markets including US, Canada, European Union, China, Japan, Lain America, Middle East and Australia.
According to a report, global dietary supplements market valued at USD 132.8 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 220.3 billion in 2022. This trend will push sales in the nutritional supplements industry to $18.3 billion by 2020 in USA. Canada also offers significant economic opportunities to meet these growing demands on a global scale. Approximately half of all natural health products revenues from Canadian exports came from the U.S., followed by the European Union, China and Japan (Statistics Canada, 2013a). In fact, this sector is Canada's fastest growing agriculture and agri-food sector. Revenues of $11.3 billion and exports of $1.7 billion are significant when compared with total food product revenues of $92.8 billion and total food product exports of $24.6 billion (Statistics Canada, 2013a). The strong growth of the vitamins and dietary supplement market in Latin America is expected to continue as retail value sales are anticipated to reach US$5.5 billion.
Below is a representative collection of solutions that we can offer you:
- Medical Marijuana Licensing
- OTC Drugs Licensing
- Dietary Supplement Licensing
- Natural Health Products Licensing
- Food and Cosmetics Licensing
- Sport Nutrition Licensing
- Market Development (Middle East, Asia Pacific, Canada, USA)
- Patent Preparation
- Patent Examination Patentability Searches
- Competitor Patent Surveillance
- Management of Client Patent Portfolios
- Invention Disclosure Matters
- Facilitation of Examiner Interviews with USPTO